Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Short Update

Short update today, I had the chest CT scan last week and the phenomena and infection are depleting as expected.  However it just wouldn’t be me without something new. I ended up getting a blood clot as a result of the IV’s from 2 weeks ago. The main area for the clot is in my right forearm/wrist, which ends up being one of the more annoying places for a clot. No real concern for this turning into anything bigger than a very painful experience, the clot with dissolve harmlessly over the next week or two. It is just another gotcha kind of thing, as pain meds don’t help and a need to use my arm/wrist for work and dally life stuff. Anyway we are still on track for cataract surgery July 22nd but no new date for the 2nd hip replacement. So expect more updates as things progress.

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment